How to Upload Documents to DigiLocker Account- You can locate and fetch all of your documents through your Digital Locker Account. However, if you do not find any of your document in DigiLocker, you can upload it yourself. We are giving here steps by step procedure for Uploading Your Documents in DigiLocker.
Follow the below steps to Upload Documents in Digital Locker-
- Login (Sign In) to your Digital Locker Account by visiting official DigiLocker Website.
- Click the “Upload Documents” Button, which is available in left side of screen.
- You will see “Upload” button in green colour, Click on it.
- Browse any document which you want to upload, and click on “Open” button.
- The Document will be uploaded in “Uploaded Documents” list.
During the uploading process, you will have to choose your “Doc Type” to assign a document type to your uploaded file. You can choose appropriate document type from drop down. If your Document type does not match with your predefined document type, then Select ‘others’ from drop down, and click on Save button.
Changing File Name-
You can change your document/ file name by clicking on “Edit” icon in front of your document name. You can also Download and Share files from the same page.
Supported File Formats for Uploading-
You can upload pdf, jpeg & png files in DigiLocker Account. It is very Important to note that you can only upload Data up to 1 GB.