Process for Sign In your Digital locker Account- DigiLocker is a digital way to secure your documents online. You can Login to your DigiLocker Account easily.
To Login to Your Digital Locker Account, Follow the below steps-
- Firstly, Go to the website http://digitallocker.gov.in/
- Click on to Sign In button, it is available in the right top of the website.
- Now Enter your details which you filled up at the time of creation of your Digital Account. You can login through any option from these options-
– Aadhar Number and OTP
– Username and Password of your Digital Locker Account
– Facebook ID Validation
– Google ID
- If you want to select the Aadhaar Number option, Enter Adhaar OTP and Click on ‘Verify’ button. You will receive a Code (OTP) on your mobile. Enter this OPT Code in OTP box and Sign In to your DigiLocker Account.
- If you want to choose the Username & Password option, Enter your User ID and Password and Click on to Sign in button.
- If You want to choose the Facebook option, Enter you Facebook ID and Password and After that click on Sign in button.
- If You want to choose the “Sign In with Google” option, Enter you Google ID and Password and After that click on Sign in button or Click on “Google Icon” and give permission when asked by website in popup window.
All the options given above are available on the DigiLocker website. You can choose any of option to Get Login in your DigiLocker Account.