How to Link Aadhar with DigiLocker | Link Aadhar Card with Digital Locker: The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched DigiLocker for securing a lot of documents online and safe. More than 1,89,48,81,960 citizens have already linked with DigiLocker (Digital Locker) online. But a common issue is coming to a lot of people that they are unable to Link their UIDAI Aadhar Number (UID) with DigiLocker. On this page, we are telling about the Aadhar Linking with DigiLocker.
Link Aadhar with DigiLocker-
To link your UID aadhar card with DigiLocker account, you have to follow the simple process given below-
- First of all, you have to Create Account (Sigh up) in Digilocker. Process of Creating DigiLocker Account is given Here.
- After creating DigiLocker account, It will ask your Aadhar Number.
- Enter Your Aadhar Number in the box and complete the step.
- You will receive the OTP on your Mobile Number which is given in Aadhar Card, Enter that OTP Code in the OTP box, and verify the OTP.
- The Aadhar Card will be linked with your DigiLocker Account.
Important – If your Mobile Number is not added in your Aadhar Card, you’ll not be able to Link your Aadhar with DigiLocker. The solution is that you add your Mobile Number in through your Nearest Aadhar Center.
Download Aadhar Card through DigiLocker-
If you have only Aadhar Number (not Aadhar Card), you can easily Download your Aadhar Card with DigiLocker. Follow the below steps to Download Aadhar Card from DigiLocker-
- Login to your DigiLocker Account using Username/ Password, Aadhar Number or Google ID.
- After login, a dialog box “get your eAadhaar” will be shown on screen.
- Click on the Link and an OTP box will be appeared on the screen, Click on Get OTP Button.
- An OTP Code will be received on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP Code in the OTP box.
- Now click “Verify OTP” button available on the screen.
- If you have entered correct OTP Code, the “Issued Document” page will be appeared.
You can now Download your Aadhar Card using the “Save” icon of Aadhar Card. Please note, after clicking on “Save Icon”, Your eAadhar Card will be saved to “Uploaded Document” section in DigiLocker.
Check Aadhar Card Status-
To check your Aadhar Status you’ll have to visit the official website of UIDAI. You can follow the below steps to check your Aadhar Status-
- Visit the url i.e. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Enter your Enrollment ID, Date of Enrollment and Security Code in the blank boxes.
- Now click on ‘Check Status’ button.
- Your Aadhar Card Status will be appeared on the screen.
If you don’t have or lost your enrollment ID (EID), you can recover your EID/UID through this link- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/find-uid-eid