Download Driving License & Vehicle RC in Digi Locker- Now You Need Not to keep your DL (Driving License) and RC while Driving. Government of India has issued Digital Formats for Driving License (DL) and Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) directly to Digital Locker Account. So, Don’t worry about your Vehicle Documents, They all are in your Mobile Phone and Valid in All Over India.
You can store your Driving License (DL) and Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) in your Digital Locker Account. The same documents can be downloaded or shared any time from your Digital Locker Account.
As per the instructions given by government of India, now you can drive with the Soft Copy of Driving License & Vehicle RC. Digital copies of your Driving License & RC are now accept by traffic police, government agencies and law agencies in India.
“You need not to keep your DL and RC while driving. Government of India has issued Digital formats for Driving License and Registration Certificate (RC) directly to Digital Locker Account.”
To Create Your Digital Locker Account Online, you just need Aadhar Number with registered mobile number. Any time, you can assess your Driving License or Vehicle RC in your smartphone if you have internet facility.
How to Get Driving License & Vehicle RC in Digi Locker?
- Go to official portal of DigiLocker i.e. https://digitallocker.gov.in/.
- Sign Up with your mobile number and Create New DigiLocker Account. Don’t forget to sync your Aadhar Number while creating Digital Account.
- Go to Issued Documents> Pull Partner Documents.
- Select partner name in drop down as – “Ministry of Transport & Highways, All States”.
- Now Choose the Document which you want i.e. Driving License or Vehicle RC from document drop down.
- After choosing DL or RC, you’ll have to enter your Driving License Number or Vehicle Registration No./ Chassis No etc.
- Click on “Get Document” button.
After this, your Driving License/ RC will be shown on screen and you can download it. It will also be saved in your issued documents automatically, so you can use it in future.
So, always use Digital Locker and don’t worry if you have forgotten your Driving License or RC at home.