Download CBSE Digital Marksheet & Certificate for Class 10th/ 12th | HSC/ NEET/ SSC | CBSE Migration Certificate | Passing Certificate in DigiLocker Account- CBSE has made available for students to Download their CBSE 10th Class Digital Marksheet as well as CBSE 12th Class Digital Certificate in DigiLocker. The students of Std 12th Class now also can Download their Digital Mark sheets Online. Students of CBSE affiliated schools can now download their Detailed Marksheets of all exam through DigiLocker.
The students can now view and share their CBSE Marksheet or Certificates using DigiLocker Account. CBSE has also provided Marksheets for HSC, NEET and SSC. The Migration Certificate and Passing Certificate also can be downloaded for all classes and exams.
The facility of providing Digital Marksheets has made easier for CBSE students to get their Markshets online. So, that now they need not to visit the school to get their marksheet.
What is Digital Marksheet?
Digital Marksheet is provided in your DigiLocker Account by CBSE. This marksheet can be printed on a simple paper and is valid all over India and abroad. The digital certificate contains digital signature of authority, so it can be verified easily whether the document is fake or original.
How to Download CBSE Digital Marksheets through DigiLocker?
- Register yourself on CBSE Academic Repository website i.e. https://cbse.digitallocker.gov.in/. You can Create Your DigiLocker Account here using your Mobile Number.
- Go to “Profile” page and Sync your Aadhar Number. If you have already created Digi Locker Account using Aadhar Number, need not to sync again.
- Click on ‘Pull Partner Documents’ button in left sidebar.
- In the next screen, Select ‘Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi’ in dropdown. See in below image-
- In next drop down, choose your Marksheet i.e. HSC/ NEET/ SSC Marksheet/ Migration or Passing etc.
- The next screen will ask you Year of Passing and Roll Number. Fill up the details in required fields.
- After clicking on “Get Document” your Marksheet/ Certificate will be downloaded. You can click on “Save to Locker” button to save this document in DigiLocker account.
You can also Add this document to Uploaded Documents using save option in DigiLocker. You can use this Digital Document to any School/ Institution/ Board/ University or Authority. This digital certificate will be valid everywhere in India.